Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,822 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: South Dakota
In my posts, I occasionally mention my lack of friends . . . and friends usually understand I’m not disavowing our relationship. I say it partly in jest and partly because voicing or exploring closeness to others is uncomfortable, much … Continue reading
Not really, of course . . . vegging is defined as “relaxing to the point of complete inertia.” I’m a few ticks shy of complete inertia. I am, however, indulging myself to a day of doing nothing beyond eating, reading, … Continue reading
Folks might have noticed a lack of participation on my part during the last few days. No blogging, no e-mails, no snarky comments, no FaceBook . . . but before a National Day of Thanks could be set up, I’m … Continue reading
Before hitting Mount Rushmore (I swear officer; it just jumped out in front of me. I never saw it!) we visited the Badlands National Park. It was our first “tourist” stop of the trip. It’s not a big park, and … Continue reading
I bought my Nikon D100 in August of 2002. Less than a month later our trusty Suburban was comfortably carrying Melisa, her dad, and I on our first vacation out West. The itinerary included The Badlands, Mount Rushmore, and Yellowstone. … Continue reading