Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 189,005 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Breaking News for “L” stories voting!
- Fawn and “L” stories voting reminder
- Artsy ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- “Shine a light” Flickr Contest
- Colorless ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- Ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- Restyled rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- Monochromatic rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- A rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
Stuff Recently Popular
- Fawn and "L" stories voting reminder
- Breaking News for "L" stories voting!
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Artsy ex-clematis flower and "L" stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- Colorless ex-clematis flower and "L" stories voting reminder
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- "I" stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 3
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Mount Evans
There were many resources I used to identify the various plants and flowers, but the ones I found most useful were (in no particular order): http://www.wildflowersofcolorado.com/index.html http://www.easterncoloradowildflowers.com/index.htm http://www.swcoloradowildflowers.com/index.htm#top Still, a few flowers eluded identification. In part this is due to … Continue reading
On the way up to the Mount Evans Summit we stopped at the Dos Chappell Nature Center. Adjacent to it is the Mt. Goliath Natural Area. The following are all from that area. Now, it is true they are subtle … Continue reading
The second of what will probably turn out to be four total posts on the Mount Evans trip. I’ve encountered some indifference, if not outright disdain, for my rock photographs . . . well, cellulose lovers rejoice! Also lovers of … Continue reading