Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 110,996 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- It occurs to me . . .
- Flowers and Thoughts Part 1 — We’re Doomed! Doomed, I Tell You!
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2013
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2010
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2009
- If you love travel and photographing architecture . . .
- Movement in Black and White
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2008
- Author Blurb and Genres
- The Last Resort: Self-publish
Stuff Recently Popular
- It occurs to me . . .
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- NaNoWriMo No. 2 - Second Notice (Warning - Graphic)
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
- Bountiful Birds - Harlincin Ct. - January 2004
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- Birds be all messed up - update
- What's Up, Tiger Leg?
- 2013 Air Force Academy Graduation Flyover - Vintage Planes
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Alaska
Kind of busy . . . so I will point both old and new subscribers to some old posts. In 2012, we succumbed to the old people syndrome . . . and went on a cruise. Specifically, a cruise to … Continue reading
By coincidence, as I write this final chapter of our cruising adventure, I am listening to the wind outside. Yes, just as during the last Alaska cruise post, snow is blowing about, making roads treacherous, and chilling things down to … Continue reading
I sit here listening to the wind. I look out, and see the same wind move snow at a pretty good clip. The wind is blowing as if this area was inhabited by dickens, but not just regular dickens. Great … Continue reading
Because of the poor quality of some of the Tracy Arm photos, I rendered them in Black and White. As often is the case, someone liked them, and suggested more pictures were excellent candidates for decoloration. I’m not sure if … Continue reading
What happened to Part IV, you ask. Or not . . . you probably don’t care. Regardless, the previous post was Part VI, but it had been so long since Part III, and I am so senile, that I had … Continue reading
The alarm wakes us, and I know we are not sailing at our normal pace . . . we are making our way into Tracy Arm. Our destination? Sawyer Glaciers. I grab my 25 pounds of camera equipment, a sweater, … Continue reading
The previous post got us off the ground (nice segue, eh?), and we rejoin the narrative up in the air, and looking at a nice view. This last one seemed primed for some manipulation (all these were done using the … Continue reading