Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 188,968 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Fawn and “L” stories voting reminder
- Artsy ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- “Shine a light” Flickr Contest
- Colorless ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- Ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- Restyled rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- Monochromatic rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- A rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
Stuff Recently Popular
- Artsy ex-clematis flower and "L" stories voting reminder
- "Shine a light" Flickr Contest
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- Fawn and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- Colorless ex-clematis flower and "L" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Structures
My previous post has photos I thought might do well with different post-processing. For instance, this . . . . . . might turn into this . . . By the way, no SmugMug gallery for these but you can … Continue reading
We closed on our house on the 15th of June. By then, we were in California. Our drive to California added a tad over 1,700 miles to our remaining car, the 2010 Toyota Highlander. This is the path we took … Continue reading
Six-hundred-thirty-two days . . . that’s how long these photos have waited before taking center stage. The day was Saturday, May 25, 2013. I was young back then, and not the grizzled, wrinkled, graying, and bitter man I am now. … Continue reading
Some, probably not many, might have noticed my absence from the blogosphere and the Internet in general. My sister visited for a week, and there was much travel, eating, Firefly watching, and refrigerator shopping (my current fridge is beyond repair … Continue reading
Yup! Those are my Florida keys. Driving a Corolla, I am, with all four of the cylinders under the hood working to make it seem as if there were twice as many cylinders hiding under there, and not making me … Continue reading
I’ve had two previous blogs, both running under the flag of the Skepticality Forum. Registered members had the option to have a blog be a part of the site. That site went down twice, each time losing all the posts. … Continue reading
Those who read the Train and Trestle post will recognize these shots, and remember I had taken a number of bracketed photographs to test out HDR tools. HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, and it refers to the practice … Continue reading
The third post documenting the mid-February picture-taking drive consists of pictures which drew their inspiration from this post: http://sarahtakespictures.com/2012/02/16/the-railroad-trestle/ As it happens, there is a railroad trestle about four miles from my house, just on the outskirts of Larkspur, Colorado. … Continue reading