Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 180,253 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Fins”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Falcon”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Fatal”
- Alphabet Challenge “E” Stories voting results
- Colonialist, I’ll miss you
- “E” stories closing soon; “F” stories on their way (maybe)
- For (Recent) New Gun Owners
- COVID-19 Comic Relief
- Yes, an “E” stories reminder and some Nikon D7500 photos
Stuff Recently Popular
- Colonialist, I'll miss you
- Alphabet Challenge "E" Stories voting results
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Fins"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Falcon"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Fatal"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Butterfly Pavilion, and Rosie
- Photography Stuff - Part Four: let's talk zoom
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Still life
For them not interested in reading, you can go directly to the SmugMug Gallery HERE. For a SmugMug slideshow click HERE. When you click the link, it will open in a new window and you have two options: 1) Manually scroll through the … Continue reading
I’ve started following terribleminds specifically because I’ve missed writing flash fiction in answer to challenges. terribleminds is the site of Chuck Wendig, a “novelist, screenwriter, and game designer.” He does a thing where he posts a flash fiction challenge and gives you a … Continue reading
I often see other bloggers present their photographs rendered in B&W. Most looks very good, and tears of frustration run down my cheeks. It’s not fair! My camera captures color photographs! You can’t even find a B&W digital camera! To … Continue reading
Last year we planted a couple of Clematis plants adding to the ones we already have. The established plants go balls-out and flower like crazy. The new ones looked fine, but one did not flower this year, and the other … Continue reading
Weekends have been documented to alter one’s perception of time. On the surface, they appear to be 48 hours long, but perceptually, the passing of weekend time is affected by a number of things capable of speeding up time so … Continue reading
So, I’m in trouble . . . I had interrupted our scones snack yesterday for an impromptu photo session. Or, as my wife refers to it, “sucking the joy out of the moment”. It’s only half in jest, but … Continue reading