Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 191,986 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Virginian Tiger Moth and “N” stories voting
- Two minutes of Hummingbirds and “N” stories voting
- Vultures for “N” stories voting
- Juneau in Monochrome – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Third X Two reminder for “N” stories voting
- More Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Juneau – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Lobbying for “N” stories voting
- Third reminder for “N” stories voting
Stuff Recently Popular
- Virginian Tiger Moth and "N" stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Stories Voting
- Two minutes of Hummingbirds and "N" stories voting
- Vultures for "N" stories voting
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Juneau in Monochrome - Alaska Cruise 2017 - Part 2
- Topaz Labs has Sharpen AI on sale
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Nolo Contendere"
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Sculpture
My earlier post documented my visit to Chicago’s millennium Park and the Navy Pier. It was an enjoyable afternoon full of color, shiny stuff, water, boats, and buildings. Did I mention color? Well, here’s the funny part . . . … Continue reading
In 2008 we had a short visit to the middle of Illinois. While there, Melisa had the opportunity to go see a play in Chicago, a 3.5 hours drive from where we were. The play was Jersey Boys, the plan … Continue reading
So, the Digital Lightroom has another competition running, and the deadline for submitting is the end of this month. The theme is “Blowing in the wind”. I’m ambivalent about the mechanics of this contest. One, I like the challenge, but … Continue reading
Note: I originally wrote this at the request of another blogger who wanted a guest post from me. She never used it. She has not answered my e-mails. I’m guessing she’s too busy . . . but so am I, … Continue reading