Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 188,243 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and “L” stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- Alphabet Challenge “K” Stories voting results
- Doe, Fawn, and “K” stories voting reminder and stuff
Stuff Recently Popular
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Night Sky
I came across THIS site and instantly reawakened my interest in astronomical observations. Er . . . I don’t mean making my tremendously insightful, wise, and deep commentaries on the nature of the Universe and Humans in particular. No, I mean looking at objects inhabiting … Continue reading
For them not interested in reading, you can go directly to the SmugMug Gallery HERE. For a slideshow click HERE. When you click the link, it will open in a new window and you have two options: 1) Manually scroll through the photos … Continue reading
Some might recall this video I shared earlier this week: I added the photos below to the existing SmugMug gallery HERE. If you watched the video, you know the 19th and 20th offered the opportunity of photographing two different isosceles … Continue reading
This paragraph is here because otherwise this poor excuse for an editor continuously loses the setting for opening the photos in a separate window or tab. Aggravating that, and I still don’t see why I can’t have that as a general … Continue reading
It seems June of each year presents interesting opportunities to photograph the moon, and this year is no different. The dawn was just breaking, and giving the sky a neat appearance. Some of that can be attributed to the clouds. … Continue reading
Edited to Add: WordPress keeps dropping the links associated with each photo, so here’s the direct link to the SmugMug gallery where one can see full resolution of the originals, and camera info: http://ejdalise.smugmug.com/Other/Astral-Matters Please ignore the instructions to click … Continue reading
We’ve just entered July, and it seems incredible half of 2011 has slipped from being full of future promises into being a repository of opportunities lost. This post exists because I have some lingering pictures that don’t fit into … Continue reading
Continuing on the full moon motif, on May 18th I stopped at the US Air Force Academy overlook because the moon and Pikes Peak presented me with a great scene. There was a thin layer of clouds giving the scene … Continue reading
The picture below is of the International Space Station flying over our location on June 14th, 2011. This next one is a picture looking East from my deck. The line on the picture are the landing lights of a … Continue reading