Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 175,318 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge “A” Stories
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Astronaut”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Angel”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Avery”
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 3
- This and that and the other thing
- Eraldo “Tony” C. Antonini
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 2
Stuff Recently Popular
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge "A" Stories
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Astronaut"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Angel"
- Eraldo "Tony" C. Antonini
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Free Wallpaper
It’s been a while (two years?) since I’ve added to the free screen wallpaper galleries, so here are three additions. The galleries can be found at this link: http://ejdalise.smugmug.com/Free-Wallpapers These days there is little interest in screen wallpapers, and least … Continue reading
Those who read my posts already know I take a lot of pictures. Most of them end up in albums that are linked through these posts. Almost all can be found at SmugMug, but even with as many pictures as … Continue reading
In 2005, during my brief retirement after having closed Hartwick Professionals, we took a trip from Colorado Springs to Maryland. Along the way we collected my father-in-law, and we took a scenic route that included Mammoth Cave, the Smokey … Continue reading
If planning a trip to Maui, I don’t advise violating the rental car agreement and go on the 19 mile one-lane road on the Eastern side of the island. But if you do, you might see scenery like the picture … Continue reading
Yet another Hawaii wallpaper. This one is of Honolua Bay, on the North Shore of Maui. This is just before the road changes from a normal two lane paved road, to a one lane (almost), semi-paved stress course winding 19 … Continue reading