Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 180,253 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Fins”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Falcon”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Fatal”
- Alphabet Challenge “E” Stories voting results
- Colonialist, I’ll miss you
- “E” stories closing soon; “F” stories on their way (maybe)
- For (Recent) New Gun Owners
- COVID-19 Comic Relief
- Yes, an “E” stories reminder and some Nikon D7500 photos
Stuff Recently Popular
- Colonialist, I'll miss you
- Alphabet Challenge "E" Stories voting results
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Fins"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Falcon"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Fatal"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Butterfly Pavilion, and Rosie
- Photography Stuff - Part Four: let's talk zoom
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Black & White
This is it; tomorrow the voting will close (sometimes in the afternoon or evening). I suspect them who had any intention of reading and then voting for their favorite story have already done so, but just in case, you can … Continue reading
Youse read that correctly. This is not the last reminder to vote on “C” stories. It might have been clearer had I used penultimate . . . but I try to eschew arcane and brobdingnagian words when lesser words will do. … Continue reading
Good news for them getting tired of these reminders — the nineteen who voted; this is the last reminder before the January 1 deadline for castig your vote for the best Christmas Short Story Challenge submissions for them who’ve yet … Continue reading
Good news for them getting tired of these reminders — the twelve who voted; don’t despair; there are only two more days before the January 1 deadline to cast your vote for the best Christmas Short Story Challenge submissions. Besides, … Continue reading
My third reminder for readers — if they are so inclined and have not already done so — to vote. In this case, vote for one of the Christmas Short Story Challenge submissions. The poll is at the end of … Continue reading
My second reminder for readers — if they are so inclined and have not already done so — to vote. In this case, vote for one of the Christmas Short Story Challenge submissions. The poll is at the end of … Continue reading