Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,718 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- The Nikon P900 - Decision Time
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Photography Stuff - Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Hawaiʻi - Volcano and Stuff
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Feathers
Another quick post. Needed a few minutes to take the weight of the world of my shoulders and unwind. These are painted on the outside wall of a United States Post Office contractor office . . . Like a regular … Continue reading
NOTE: an astute reader noticed a big error on my part. In my rush to get the post out, I misread the identification of the bird . . . it’s not a Cattle Egret but a Black Crowned Night Heron. … Continue reading
Because our typical daily driving distance is between four and eight miles with speeds seldom exceeding 35mph, once a week we go for a long drive . . . for the sake of the car; a long drive at higher … Continue reading
This is a bit late but . . . eleven months ago, I visited the Kaloko-Honokōhau National Historic Park. Here’s the weird thing . . . I have fewer photos than I remember taking. I am sure — sure, I tell you … Continue reading
I know, I know . . . everyone is tired of these kinds of posts. Sure, there’s my witty writing, and sure, there are amazing photos, but, honestly, can’t we just forego all of this and get on with life? No; … Continue reading
We were gone from August 30th to September 16th and — as mentioned in THIS post — of the 8,859 photos I shot, 4,273 were shot with the Nikon P900. In fact, up to the very last, I had considered … Continue reading