Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 119,647 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base – Anchorage, AK
- We’re not having the right discussion
- IRONMAN 2016 . . . a bit late, I know.
- October 2017 Flowers in Black and White
- October 2017 Flowers and the Nikon P900
- Random Stuff
- Light and Dark Writing
- More shooting the Moon
- I’m in the ranks of the “don’t get it.”
- Doors for Monochrome Madness
Stuff Recently Popular
- We're not having the right discussion
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- Colorado Fauna - Northern-Harrier Hawks
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Devil's Tower, North Dakota Raid, and Drive Home
- National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - Part II
- Hawai'i - Lapakahi State Historical Park
- The Nikon P900 - Nearing A Decision
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Photo-effects
Too much going on for anything but a quick post. In this case, a quick treatment of the full Moon I shot on July 9th of this year. The P900 continues to surprise and frustrate me. I can and often … Continue reading
People who follow me might be familiar with my interest in pareidolia. That’s the propensity to make up words that sound filthy. I kid . . . it’s the propensity to resolve random patterns into familiar objects. In my case, faces. … Continue reading
Dolls and Bugs seem like an odd pairing, but it’s more about the number of photos in a post than the actual content. Oh, OK . . . it’s also about the content. I thought the pairing might be fun. … Continue reading
Birds . . . who doesn’t like birds? Statues, I imagine. Also, cars that come out of a car wash. And, of course, Tippi Hedren. On the other hand, marry birds with Deep Dream, and you can get some fairly … Continue reading
Yes, I know, too many dreams . . . well, some say there is no such thing as too many dreams. As a quick update for them who come in halfway through these updates, these are my photos processed by … Continue reading
Well, not in this post, but in the next; the password protected post. Yup; you read that right. Password Protected Post. I’m reserving the right to potentially submit this story. Yes, it’s short, but there are venues that publish Flash … Continue reading