Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 189,004 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Breaking News for “L” stories voting!
- Fawn and “L” stories voting reminder
- Artsy ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- “Shine a light” Flickr Contest
- Colorless ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- Ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- Restyled rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- Monochromatic rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- A rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
Stuff Recently Popular
- Fawn and "L" stories voting reminder
- Breaking News for "L" stories voting!
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Artsy ex-clematis flower and "L" stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- Colorless ex-clematis flower and "L" stories voting reminder
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- "I" stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 3
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Blended Layers
Some readers (one) made mention of traveling back in time and reading my prior Halloween offerings. “Good luck with that!” I thought, “Time travel is kind of messy.” It turns out they meant revisiting my prior Halloween posts. Well, ever … Continue reading
Another Halloween . . . not that we celebrate, but I used to write Halloween short stories. Not always, but I at least offered up a graphic or photo. The last few years, I used the free PanosFx Spooky Halloween … Continue reading
My previous post has photos I thought might do well with different post-processing. For instance, this . . . . . . might turn into this . . . By the way, no SmugMug gallery for these but you can … Continue reading
Nine days do go, and it now looks like I’ll have a tough time hitting my ten stories goal for the month. It’s my fault, really; I can’t blame life or even other people. Take this evening, for instance. I … Continue reading
As I mentioned in the original post (HERE) I would be happy to make the short list, and I did. My Sky Claw photo made it to the final ten. I waited until the voting was closed and the winner … Continue reading
So, the Digital Lightroom has another competition running, and the deadline for submitting is the end of this month. The theme is “Blowing in the wind”. I’m ambivalent about the mechanics of this contest. One, I like the challenge, but … Continue reading
If you have an appointment, or have kids or pets that need attention, you might want to read the part where this qualifies as a WordPress Longform post . . . in spades. I’m going for a record here, which … Continue reading
People have been posting frosty and snowy-looking stuff all over the place . . . I feel left behind (as I hope to be). I mean, it’s not like we have not had the weather. It’s time, you see . … Continue reading
As usual, these will look a lot better in SmugMug, and you can see them in the original size. Thanks for looking at my stuff. <><><><><><><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><><><><><><> About awards: Blogger Awards About “likes”: Of “Likes”, Subscriptions, and Stuff Note: to those … Continue reading