Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 110,996 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- It occurs to me . . .
- Flowers and Thoughts Part 1 — We’re Doomed! Doomed, I Tell You!
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2013
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2010
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2009
- If you love travel and photographing architecture . . .
- Movement in Black and White
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2008
- Author Blurb and Genres
- The Last Resort: Self-publish
Stuff Recently Popular
- It occurs to me . . .
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- NaNoWriMo No. 2 - Second Notice (Warning - Graphic)
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
- Bountiful Birds - Harlincin Ct. - January 2004
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- Birds be all messed up - update
- What's Up, Tiger Leg?
- 2013 Air Force Academy Graduation Flyover - Vintage Planes
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Red-Tailed Hawk
Long time readers might know I occasionally go on photo drives and then write posts about the photographs from those drives. I also used to always go to and from work with my photography gear at the ready. Readers might know that … Continue reading
As I mentioned in previous posts, I should get back to both finishing the novel and documenting the cruise . . . and I will. Meanwhile, something recent. Warning; I’ve missed my long posts . . . Honest, I have … Continue reading
For them who don’t know it, I shoot birds. My weapon of choice is the D7000, and my caliber of choice, weather-permitting, tops out at 400mm. Sunday was a beautiful day . . . so we went for a short drive … Continue reading
Another set of photos I’ve been sitting on for a bit. January 19th, on County Line Road. Unfortunately, I was shooting against the light, but DxO really did a great job of recovering the details. More and more impressed with … Continue reading
Twenty-thirteen has passed into history. Twenty-fourteen is stepping in to fill the void. It is customary to pause, take a breath, and to look both ways before proceeding. Blog-wise, I posted 251 posts during 2013. A mixture of opinions, photographs … Continue reading