Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 119,617 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base – Anchorage, AK
- We’re not having the right discussion
- IRONMAN 2016 . . . a bit late, I know.
- October 2017 Flowers in Black and White
- October 2017 Flowers and the Nikon P900
- Random Stuff
- Light and Dark Writing
- More shooting the Moon
- I’m in the ranks of the “don’t get it.”
- Doors for Monochrome Madness
Stuff Recently Popular
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- In Alaska
- Alaska Cruise - 2012 - Part III - Ketchikan, Still
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- We're not having the right discussion
- Reading is fundamental
- Firefly - Mal's Gun - Frontier Model B
- Photography Stuff - Panoramas
- Palm Vx and I
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Cliff Swallows
Sometimes I go back to check for stuff that, for one reason or another, I did not post. Today I’m going back to June of 2013. Specifically, June 8, 2013, a windy Saturday. Melisa was doing something with a friend, … Continue reading
Some may have read my previous post on the Tree Swallows that made my cedar birdhouse their home, and of the Cliff Swallows who were trying to make the eaves of my house the site of their home. Well, the … Continue reading