Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,822 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: My YouTube
I showed this photo in a previous post . . . That was hand-held and a week ago. Tonight, I went out and shot the moon (not the way that sounds) using my tripod. Very rarely do I use a … Continue reading
While various parts of the Big Island have been affected by the hurricane (flooding), here in Kona it’s been mostly a non-event. FYI, I’m writing this a number of hours before it goes live. There were some unusually higher waves … Continue reading
Note: this is a long post. If you just want the photos, go to the bottom and check out the gallery sans the witty, incisive, profound, and irreverent banter. This is the continuation of the posts documenting our September 11, … Continue reading
Note: this is a long post. If you just want the photos, go to the bottom and check out the gallery sans the witty, incisive, profound, and irreverent banter. I have been remiss in documenting the September 2017 Alaska Cruise … Continue reading
I mentioned I’d walked to the shore a couple of times. Snapped me some decent photos (which I can’t share because — whaaa! — I ain’t got my PC to download them. However, I did record a few videos with the Samsung … Continue reading
So, here we are at Part 2 and we’re facing another dilemma. Should I plan on Part 3 or try and squeeze in 85 more photos and 7 more videos all in this post? Well, since I won’t post all … Continue reading
I have been remiss in documenting the September 2017 Alaska Cruise aboard the Coral Princess. There are many reasons for this egregious lapse in my blogging duties. Not that I’ll share them here, but know there are bigly reasons, all … Continue reading