Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 180,254 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Fins”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Falcon”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Fatal”
- Alphabet Challenge “E” Stories voting results
- Colonialist, I’ll miss you
- “E” stories closing soon; “F” stories on their way (maybe)
- For (Recent) New Gun Owners
- COVID-19 Comic Relief
- Yes, an “E” stories reminder and some Nikon D7500 photos
Stuff Recently Popular
- Colonialist, I'll miss you
- Alphabet Challenge "E" Stories voting results
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Fins"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Falcon"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Fatal"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Butterfly Pavilion, and Rosie
- Photography Stuff - Part Four: let's talk zoom
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Animation
Grab a coffee, a snack, and put on an adult diaper . . . this will be a long post. December 26, 2016, found me back on the shores of the Pine Tree Surfing Beach . . . which is … Continue reading
Last year, I did a lot of stuff with the Panos Animation (HERE), some of it pretty neat, and I had a lot of fun doing all that. This year, I figure I will do everything manual. Also, make it … Continue reading
So, here’s another thing I’ll probably never do: surfing. The sport does have an attraction for me . . . because of photography. This was the case last month when we went and sat on a beach and I snapped … Continue reading
As neglectful as I’ve been with this blog lately, I figure I should take a little bit of time from my Getting Published efforts and acknowledge what my readers mean to me. I have three short stories and last year’s … Continue reading
Twenty-thirteen has passed into history. Twenty-fourteen is stepping in to fill the void. It is customary to pause, take a breath, and to look both ways before proceeding. Blog-wise, I posted 251 posts during 2013. A mixture of opinions, photographs … Continue reading