Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 119,647 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base – Anchorage, AK
- We’re not having the right discussion
- IRONMAN 2016 . . . a bit late, I know.
- October 2017 Flowers in Black and White
- October 2017 Flowers and the Nikon P900
- Random Stuff
- Light and Dark Writing
- More shooting the Moon
- I’m in the ranks of the “don’t get it.”
- Doors for Monochrome Madness
Stuff Recently Popular
- We're not having the right discussion
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- Colorado Fauna - Northern-Harrier Hawks
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Devil's Tower, North Dakota Raid, and Drive Home
- National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - Part II
- Hawai'i - Lapakahi State Historical Park
- The Nikon P900 - Nearing A Decision
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Airplanes
It’s been one month since we returned from our cruise to Alaska an in that time I’ve only done a couple of posts from our trip. One about using the P900 as the main travel camera and one giving a … Continue reading
This is a plane that many recognize on sight. Not just here, in the USA, but around the world. I take that back . . . it’s my belief the majority of U. S. Citizens have little to no interest … Continue reading
It may not seem like it, but I still maintain and occasionally contribute to this blog. I probably shouldn’t as things seem to pile up faster than I can unpile them, but this is my relaxation. Writing is too, but … Continue reading
Once again, I’m cheating a bit by presenting the original photo and not counting it toward the group of four. Here it is . . . Hawaiian surf. That’s the shot from the camera. Oh, I should provide some musical … Continue reading
Kind of busy . . . so I will point both old and new subscribers to some old posts. In 2012, we succumbed to the old people syndrome . . . and went on a cruise. Specifically, a cruise to … Continue reading
I mentioned in my previous post that, perhaps, some of the U.S. Air Force Academy photos I was working with might be well suited for B&W treatments. The following were created using a combination of Lightroom and onOne Suite’s Effects, Enhance, and Perfect B&W … Continue reading