Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 184,774 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- “I” stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 1
- Towel Day and “I” stories voting reminder
- Memorial Day 2020
- Birds and the bees and “I” stories voting reminder
- Eggs and birds updates and “I” stories voting reminder
- “I” stories voting reminder and stuff
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Incinerator”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Identity”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 3 of 3 — “In-Role”
Stuff Recently Popular
- Towel Day and "I" stories voting reminder
- Memorial Day 2020
- Birds and the bees and "I" stories voting reminder
- "I" stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 1
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Stories Voting
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Story No. 3 of 3 — "In-Role"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Identity"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Incinerator"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Nikon P900
. . . and the opportunity for readers of the “D” short stories offerings to vote for their favorite of the ”D” stories (HERE) will end. Not as many votes for the “D” stories, but I imagine everyone is concerned … Continue reading
For them not interested in reading, you can see the photos in THIS SmugMug Gallery. For a SmugMug slideshow click HERE. When you click the link, it will open in a new window and you have two options: 1) Manually scroll … Continue reading
I follow the blog Cosmic Focus where a recent post showed a photo of the moon. I hesitate posting other people’s photos here (as in: I rarely do) so if you want to see the photo, it’s HERE. If I … Continue reading
Note: this is a long post. I mean it; long, long, long post. If you just want the photos, go to the bottom and check out the gallery sans the witty, incisive, profound, and irreverent banter. This is the third … Continue reading
Note: this is a long post. If you just want the photos, go to the bottom and check out the gallery sans the witty, incisive, profound, and irreverent banter. This is the second post documenting our September 12, 2017, visit … Continue reading
As the title implies, there’s an American Kestrel nearby. I often drive past it because I don’t have the time to stop, but on two occasions, I stopped the car and got out, Camera in hand. The first time, he … Continue reading
I came across THIS site and instantly reawakened my interest in astronomical observations. Er . . . I don’t mean making my tremendously insightful, wise, and deep commentaries on the nature of the Universe and Humans in particular. No, I mean looking at objects inhabiting … Continue reading