Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,822 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Guns
Some general thoughts on guns and stuff; thinking about the kind of stuff that gets thrown around with abandon and without — it seems to me —much forethought. I’ll try and point out why things are always more complicated than … Continue reading
. . . but I’m going to stop here, with this post. It’s pretty clear to me — much like with religion — I’ll never have a reasonable conversation about guns. Frankly, that’s pretty sad. If you — the avid … Continue reading
There is a lot of breath being expended on guns, gun control, and all associated issues, and all stemming from the shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Opinions abound. Heck, if you search this blog, you’ll find mine, including … Continue reading
You can easily find my opinions on guns, gun violence, gun control, and violence in general. As a rule, in every prior instance when I expressed my opinions, I was mad. No; mad is the wrong word. I was pissed. I … Continue reading
Originally posted on tacticalprofessor:
A friend posted a comment on his Facebook page about police response policies and times today. His post related to the hypocrisy of politicians who are protected by armed guards around the clock but desire to…
Sam Harris . . . I am indebted to the man because I will no longer engage in debates about guns, violence, and gun control with anyone who has not read his ruminations on the subjects. Mr. Harris reflects nearly … Continue reading
(2,344 words) Introduction Some might know of my resolve to avoid certain on-line conversations. It’s difficult. I come across articles, comments, and information that stir the urge to express my opinion. Expressing my opinion is not a problem; that’s almost … Continue reading