Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 119,647 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base – Anchorage, AK
- We’re not having the right discussion
- IRONMAN 2016 . . . a bit late, I know.
- October 2017 Flowers in Black and White
- October 2017 Flowers and the Nikon P900
- Random Stuff
- Light and Dark Writing
- More shooting the Moon
- I’m in the ranks of the “don’t get it.”
- Doors for Monochrome Madness
Stuff Recently Popular
- We're not having the right discussion
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- Colorado Fauna - Northern-Harrier Hawks
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Devil's Tower, North Dakota Raid, and Drive Home
- National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - Part II
- Hawai'i - Lapakahi State Historical Park
- The Nikon P900 - Nearing A Decision
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Science
If one is an atheist . . . wait, I need to back up. I need to explain something basic. A theist is a person who believes there exists at least one god. An atheist is a person who does not believe any … Continue reading
Ideas, opinions, and insight into the human condition stem from the flow of sensory and cognitive inputs crossing the path I travel. Occasionally, I feel like sharing them. The opinions, not the inputs; look up your own data. Yup! Another … Continue reading
Lots of stuff . . . that’s that I muse about. Or, is it “muse on?” See? I muse about/on that too. Along with my musing, I present a few B&W photos. Except, they are not B&W. They are shades of … Continue reading
I often wonder why certain people — myself included — have such different views when it comes to living our lives. By different, I mean not conforming to the majority of people. Obviously, because I think I’m smart, I believe … Continue reading
Continuing my new thing I’m sure will be welcomed by few-to-none; dispersing my opinions. Here we go . . . Current Events: Epidemics Ebola is as Ebola does, and what it does right now is spread. Frankly, I don’t have the … Continue reading
The world seemed to have jumped off the sanity tracks, and in the last few weeks or so it has done its best to damage the calm of most people. One of the more frustrating of the conflicts around the … Continue reading