Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 110,996 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- It occurs to me . . .
- Flowers and Thoughts Part 1 — We’re Doomed! Doomed, I Tell You!
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2013
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2010
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2009
- If you love travel and photographing architecture . . .
- Movement in Black and White
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2008
- Author Blurb and Genres
- The Last Resort: Self-publish
Stuff Recently Popular
- It occurs to me . . .
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- NaNoWriMo No. 2 - Second Notice (Warning - Graphic)
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
- Bountiful Birds - Harlincin Ct. - January 2004
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- Birds be all messed up - update
- What's Up, Tiger Leg?
- 2013 Air Force Academy Graduation Flyover - Vintage Planes
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Personal
Wow . . . it’s been a while since my last post. What have I been doing? Honest, the days just flew by. I’ll tell you a bit about them, starting with the news. Yes, it turns out I’m affected … Continue reading
I think everyone should listen to THIS podcast, especially if the first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do at night is check your phone. Here is a brief description of the podcast: “In this … Continue reading
I never know how to introduce these posts. One could well argue that the point of these posts, the purpose for their existence, is to show off a few photos. On the other hand, given their quality, one could rightly assume … Continue reading
Have you ever had so much pent up inside that instead of producing a flood of content you end up being creatively constipated and produced next to nothing? No? . . . it must just be me, then, and when … Continue reading
These days, divisiveness is the norm. Divisiveness bordering on — if not fully enshrined by — hate expressed in venomous comments by one party or group directed at another party or group; comments that dance on the edge of being … Continue reading
Ideas, opinions, and insight into the human condition stem from the flow of sensory and cognitive inputs crossing the path I travel. Occasionally, I feel like sharing them. The opinions, not the inputs; look up your own data. Yup! Another … Continue reading