Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 175,297 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge “A” Stories
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Astronaut”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Angel”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Avery”
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 3
- This and that and the other thing
- Eraldo “Tony” C. Antonini
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 2
Stuff Recently Popular
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge "A" Stories
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Astronaut"
- Eraldo "Tony" C. Antonini
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Angel"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: November 2019
If you haven’t yet done so — and if so inclined — please take a few minutes (about 15-20 minutes) and read the three stories in THIS post and then, if feeling charitable, please cast your vote for one of … Continue reading
*** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING *** The stories below contain subjects and scenes and stuff that might not be suitable for all age groups or sensitivities. Proceed at your own risk. *** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING … Continue reading
So, with the short story challenge deadline looming large, I should be hunched over my keyboard, pounding on said keys, and crafting a wondrous tale . . . but, instead, I got photos of my first hawk since moving back … Continue reading
A not-so-quick post . . . Those are leaves just under the water surface (some are poking through the surface). I picked a photo at random from a group of similar shots. I had planned on a quick post, but … Continue reading
Just a quick post . . . And from there . . .