The plan . . .

. . . includes these . . .

. . . none of this . . .

. . . and lots of this . . .

. . . and, specifically, this . . .

. . . plus, lots of walking . . .

The goal is to leave the ship the same mass (or less) than when we boarded.

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at DisperserTracks.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website. Could be they also torture small mammals.

If you’re new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you’re considering subscribing to this blog, it’s definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.

This entry was posted in Cruising, Panama Canal 2019, Travel Stuff and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The plan . . .

1. paolsoren says:

That looks like a plan

Very, very inviting . . . especially the pool! I haven’t been in one in ages . . . if I close my eyes, I’m in there, floating carefree . . .

Nope. It’s full of old people’s body oils. Plus, right now, it’s sloshing pretty good (we’re hauling boat ass). Kind of fun to watch.

Also, pretty cold outside. No one is venturing into the pool.

• AnnMarie says:

I meant boat docked in calm waters and deserted, air temp in the 80’s, pristine pool water and temp just right . . . you know, all the positive aspects . . . none of the negatives!

Another that I’d replied to . . .

I had said . . . “Yeah; good luck with that”.

3. Never been on a cruise and have no plans to do so! I hate the cruise ships, they spoil everywhere they drop anchor!

My experience with cruise ships is slightly different.

For instance, it was always exciting seeing a cruise ship in Kona Bay.

I know the shops and local businesses were excited. In the Caribbean, the people rely on income from the crew ships now that most sugar plantations have shut down.

Now, sure, there are always people unhappy with tourists . . . no matter what mode of travel they arrive in.

Also, not everyone has the money to fly or drive to individual places. Cruises offer the opportunity, albeit limited, to experience a variety of places all for one cost (and reasonable compared to individual vacations to those same places).

• Well cruise ships in Europe are just a complete nuisance, Venice wants to ban then because the visitors arrive but don’t spend an money. I am going to take a lot of convincing here!

Let me try again. My last one did not post.

I had said:

lucky me, trying to convince you is not on my to-do list. Cruising was not attractive to us until recently. It now fits our needs.

There are many modes of travel (and many destinations) that people love but that I think are pure crap. We don’t do those. That’s the beauty of diversity.

I’m fairly sure I’m not forcing anyone to go cruising. Heck, I don’t even been care if they approve of me cruising. I just aim to give a glimpse for them who have an interest.

4. Sounds like a GREAT plan AND still have fun fun FUN!
    Eat a fruit dessert for me…and do lots of walking…but do NOT walk the plank! (That never ends well.)

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )