Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 164,926 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 3 of 7
- Blackberries Moment
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 2 of 7
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 1 of 7
- Useful information about active shooter situations
- Recycling old breath
- Non-idle hands, and all that
- Got me more hummers videos
- Haines – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 3
- A litle of this and a little of that
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- Palm Vx and I
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Black Canyon of The Gunnison - Wildflowers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- National Museum of Naval Aviation — Part 4
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: November 2018
NOTE: an astute reader noticed a big error on my part. In my rush to get the post out, I misread the identification of the bird . . . it’s not a Cattle Egret but a Black Crowned Night Heron. … Continue reading
*** Caution: If flashing stuff bothers you, don’t scroll to the bottom. *** OK, so, two things . . . one, I have a lot of posts with ducks. Two, I’m old and it could be I’m getting mixed up … Continue reading
Once again I face the looming deadline . . . this post needs to be finished in the next 14 hours. It seems like a long time, but there are snacks and other distractions that will attempt to thwart my … Continue reading
*** Caution: If flashing stuff bothers you, don’t scroll to the bottom. *** The previously linked post with Canada Geese was pretty well received. HERE is another short post on the bird that is the bane of many golf courses. … Continue reading
Today, I LINK one of the strangest ducks I’ve ever seen. Then again, I’ve not seen that many ducks. And now, the photo: I like the colors and the treatment, but it’s uncomfortably close to MAGA hat.
I figure Monday is both when people are most dejected from being back at work and also have the most vigor from having not worked all weekend. In other words, the perfect opportunity to LINK one of my long posts. … Continue reading