Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,837 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Google Deep Dream Generator
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Again — this year — I used a free action from PanosFX. Everything in that picture was positioned and scaled by me but he provided the individual components (objects). He does good work, he does. Sorry; I take that back. One … Continue reading
I don’t present many posts with animals in them . . . like I did HERE. Mostly, I don’t see a whole lot of wildlife here. A few mongooses, some feral goats, and that’s about it. Although, I suppose that … Continue reading
I done did a series some time ago covering a lot of information writers might find useful. The third of three posts is HERE. There are links in the post to the previous two. And now, the photo: Another rendering … Continue reading
I recently linked to a post of melting ice macros . . . now, HERE is another one. Some interesting photos for them with some time to explore. And now, the photo: Nice treatment, if I say so myself. And, … Continue reading
A Sunday post, this is . . . perhaps I should link to one of my Sunday Stuff posts . . . on Tuesday. I used to write a whole lot about religion. Most of it — and with good … Continue reading
As a change of pace, I point you to THIS post from 2013 . . . about dead people’s stuff. You have to see it to believe it. But, if pressed for time, just continue reading as this is a … Continue reading