Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 164,929 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 3 of 7
- Blackberries Moment
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 2 of 7
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 1 of 7
- Useful information about active shooter situations
- Recycling old breath
- Non-idle hands, and all that
- Got me more hummers videos
- Haines – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 3
- A litle of this and a little of that
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- Palm Vx and I
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Black Canyon of The Gunnison - Wildflowers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- National Museum of Naval Aviation — Part 4
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: April 2018
One month ago, as I write this, we stepped out of our rental unit and walked the two miles from our complex to dockside at the Kona Bay. Why? Why expose ourselves to the heat and humidity and actually mingle … Continue reading
Some of my readers are familiar with ElBob (LordBeariOfBow) and might be wondering about his absence from not only this blog’s comments the comments of a few other blogs he occasionally graces with his quasi-wit and what passes for humor. Well, … Continue reading
There isn’t a day that passes without me crossing something that spikes my interest in completely new and different directions. On the one hand, that keeps life interesting and fresh. On the other hand — if I would let it … Continue reading
There is something comforting about routines. Not all routines, of course, but even then, it depends on the individual and how they see themselves, how they see the world, and how they see themselves in the world. There are those … Continue reading
We went for a walk. It was the other day, as I write this, so it was almost a week ago based on when this will get published. We walked a couple of miles (almost). I had my P900 with me … Continue reading
Leanne Cole does a weekly Monochrome Madness post consisting of all monochrome (mostly B&W) photos submitted by users each week. It’s not a contest, but a place for photographers to show their B&W work; anyone can submit photos and it’s … Continue reading