Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 188,241 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and “L” stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- Alphabet Challenge “K” Stories voting results
- Doe, Fawn, and “K” stories voting reminder and stuff
Stuff Recently Popular
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Leanne Cole does a weekly Monochrome Madness post consisting of all monochrome (mostly B&W) photos submitted by users each week. It’s not a contest, but a place for photographers to show their B&W work; anyone can submit photos and it’s … Continue reading
Still kind of busy. Also, my computer is not connected, so I’m using the wonderful WordPress app. That, for them who know me not, is sarcasm. First of all, here’s a photo . . . Not sure if this will … Continue reading
Once again, Topaz Studio is tasked with assisting my unwinding. I have to say, Studio makes using the plugins and other adjustments a lot easier than using it from the Adobe products. Plus, there’s a lot of saved “recipes” from the … Continue reading
I’m busy, but I’m attempting a post in ten minutes or less. Unfortunately, last night I had no inspiration for a drawing, but I did some mindless doodling. I then took those and threw them at Topaz Studio and . … Continue reading
I’m busy, but taking a bit of time to relax. I’ve read a few blogs, but I’m still operating at a reduced blog-viewing capacity. To all those whose blogs I’ve missed . . . I hope you have other readers looking … Continue reading
So, I got me another rejection . . . but, it felt pretty good. “Why?” Well, Bob, I’m glad you asked. I got me another somewhat personalized rejection. And, you know what; it even had a hint or two about the … Continue reading
So, yesterday was the 8th year anniversary of this blog. There were no parades, no rejoicing in the streets, and not even WordPress reminded me of the milestone. In prior years, I’ve summarized stats like the number of posts (1,841 … Continue reading
The other day, I got a call. Normally, when I don’t recognize the number, I don’t answer the phone. However, for various reasons, these days I answer every call. It went something like this:
I’d hoped to cover the 90-minute photo session in two posts, but it turned into three posts. The first post (HERE) covered my encounter with the rusted truck relic. The second post (HERE) dealt with the surfers I photographed. This post … Continue reading
. . . but that ain’t my name. At my current rate of progress, Art and I will never be intimately acquainted. Still, I persist . . . because I have a Note 8 and that comes with a stylus. When I … Continue reading