Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 165,958 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- A few minutes in the back yard
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 1 Answers
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 1
- Note 8, Snapseed, Photoshop Mix, and Pixlr Pastiche
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 7 of 7
- Supporting a writer 2
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 6 of 7
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 5 of 7
- Dispenser breakfast
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 4 of 7
Stuff Recently Popular
- A few minutes in the back yard
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Lake City, Colorado, and the Alpine Loop - Part I
- The Butterfly Pavilion, and Rosie
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- A8 Agfa Ansco Cadet Special Box Camera
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- Wordpress Views, Total Views, and Visitor Statistics.
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: June 2017
I’m screwed. Two days ago, I was writing the last scene of my Michelle Maul short story. As I write, I’m happy with the plot, with the twist, with the progression of the story and looking forward to putting it … Continue reading
I’ve been seeing them a while now . . . Wordless Wednesday posts. I’m not sure if intended as a sign of solidarity with people who can’t speak — be it for physical, emotional, or persecutory reasons — or a … Continue reading
I’ve written before about my Workflow and general Post-Processing of my photographs. Just yesterday, I read a post by Leanne Cole about a hands-on trial of ACDSee Ultimate 10. I was severely tempted to buy it, but then I looked … Continue reading
Some people might remember a show called Wings. Tastes vary, of course, but for us, Wings is one of the few shows that has aged well. The jokes we laughed at in 1990 are the same jokes we laugh at now … Continue reading
One year ago today we arrived in Kona. You can read about it HERE. The original plan was to see if we could make Hawaiʻi our home for the next number of years, so how are we doing with that? Well, … Continue reading
There’s a small beach park here in Kona called Magic Sands Beach Park. The ocean frontage is only about 100 yards, but it sees a lot of use. Here’s an overhead shot of it from Google Earth. The hotel next … Continue reading