Almost wordless

We are getting up at 4:00am so we can catch the 5:00am shuttle to the airport.

I should probably go to sleep within the hour, but thought I might throw up a few photos taken with the Samsung Note II, processed with Snapseed, and signed with Pixlr Express.

First up . . .

image

USS Freedom

This ship is anchored in Salem.

Second up . . .

image

. . . the rigging from that ship.

Then . . .

image

. . . a fellow writer who died at a younger age than mine.

Finally, Boston . . .

image

It’s small and in the distance, but trust me, it’s there.

I think this will have to do for now. Melisa is already sleeping, and I still want to check the 237 Facebook notifications.

Posted from WordPress for Android

This entry was posted in Writing Stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Almost wordless

I’m usually up at 4 each morning, too. But it’s just my nightly visit. I usually don’t have to catch a shuttle. Have a nice flight.

Before I retired, I used to get up at 4 to leave at 5 to be at work at 6. A little over 7 years, closer to 8. Would work 9 or 10 hours and my total time away from home was anywhere from 11 to 12 hours. On the days I played racquetball, it was 13 or 14. I can’t think of anything with 15 so I’ll stop now.

Buon viaggio! Lovely photos. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Talk to you soon.

Grazie. Non vedo l’ora di essere a casa. E’ stato in buon viaggio, ma aeroporti e volare non sono piu come erano. Non e’ molto piacevole aspettare per due ore, volare per quattro, e poi guidare un’altra ora.

Hope you have a good trip home and some happy memories of your stay in the East..

Pretty good . . . amazingly, we were off the plane nearly first, our luggage came out first and the shuttle to the off-airport parking was outside when we got out of the terminal.

And yes; lots of good memories.

4. Amazing pics! Cool rigging shot!
    Hope you two have a safe and pleasant trip home!
    Thanks for sharing your travels with us, Emilio!