On the Way?

Apparently, there is a challenge asking for a photograph of something “on the way”. Not where you started (birth), not where you’ll end up (death), but somewhere along the way.

Here you go (taken today from the car):

wpid-20150601_153223-01.jpg

Warp speed ahead!

On a related note, I am once again unable to comment or leave “likes” on certain posts. Not sure why. I am not on my regular computer, and while that should not really matter, current evidence says otherwise.

If I can work it out, I’ll retroactively catch up with people I subscribe to. If the problem continues, I might get too far behind. Hopefully, I’ll work it out. Meanwhile, don’t despair at my absence . . . I’m actually right there with you, but like a mime in a box.

This entry was posted in Photo-effects, Photography, Photography Stuff, Scenery and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to On the Way?

1. seekraz says:

A mime in a box..,when does the desperation set in?

Palm hits imaginary wall . . . again . . . again . . . takes out imaginary gun, shoots imaginary wall . . . ducks as imaginary bullet ricochets inside imaginary box.

. . . long silent scream . . . imaginary tear runs down cheek, hits imaginary glass dissolving it on contact. Tentatively steps out of box . . . palm hits new imaginary wall . . .

That’s when.

2. Your on the way is otherworldly cool! :-)
    Weird about the unable to comment and leave “likes”…but, I know a few others who have been experiencing this problem. Bummer.
    Ha! Some people probably wish I couldn’t leave comments…as sometimes my comments are goofy or inappropriate or verbose…
    or all of the above and more! ;-) :-P

That’s one thing few people can call me . . . verbose. Yup, terse I be, sometimes to the point of being laconic (and kudos for them who get the reference).

Sometimes I’m past terse, while other times I’m present terse, but there are also other versions of terseness I am capable of.

Of course, occasionally one is called upon to be verbose, but my hearing is none too good, and I hear the call as “verb hose”. Now, I’ve been to Home Depot and even Lowes, but when I ask the people there for verb hoses, they look at me kind of funny like, as if I had just made a joke, or something.

3. Great photo Emilio :)

Fascinating photograph… warp speed indeed!

I like the shot. I like taking photos from a moving car but only as a passenger, which means I don’t do it too often.

I like taking photos from a moving car only when I can steer with my knee and see where I am going through a viewfinder or the screen of a phone camera. It’s especially desirable when in heavy traffic and I am squinting and blinking rapidly because I got something in my eye.

Have you tried logging into your WordPress account on the new computer?