Cover Art for NaNoWriMo No. 2

I first wrote about Pulp-O-Mizer in 2013. The following is the first cover I made, just playing around to see what it would look like.

Pulp-O-Mizer_Cover_Image

Forward to my 2013 NaNoWriMo novel, and I once again dabbled, this time on a cover specifically for Doryn.

My 2014 NaNoWriMo Novel deserves no less, so . . .

Helena

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

This entry was posted in Fiction, Stuff, Writing Stuff and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Cover Art for NaNoWriMo No. 2

1. Sorry to be a pedantic bore egad but shouldn’t that read Remo doesn’t stand a chance? Can’t wait for the sequel get a move on theres a good chap. :)

Artistic license . . . obviously you’ve not read many of my posts; that’s a recurring turn of phrase(“it don’t matter none”) as is “I be sure” and a few others.

Man, you’re impatient; have you already read all my other stuff?

. . . wait . . . at your age, if you just go have a nap you’ll probably forget it and it’ll be like reading original material.

2. Eddy Winko says:

An early morning laugh for me, cheers!

3. These are all great! Cover art and cover words are important and each of these draw me in, wanting to know more! :-)
    One of the reasons I still love book books (over my Kindle and reading on-line, etc.) is the book covers…oh, and the feel of the bound book and it’s pages.
    Yes, I are old…er…I mean “well seasoned”, ;-) I love the old record covers, too!

The first is made up, but wish I had written it . . . the other two are for my NaNoWriMo novels.

Most eBooks these days include decent cover-art. It should be effective regardless of the seasoning.

Love the last cover!

This app is the most fun to use. It fell out of my bookmarks and I almost forgot about it. Time to get busy. Nice work.

It is fun to play with . . . I which they allowed more layers but really, one is hard-pressed to complain. One of these days, I’ll do a “serious” one and order something so I can support the site.

This type of art really does suit your novels.