Cover Art for NaNoWriMo No. 2

I first wrote about Pulp-O-Mizer in 2013. The following is the first cover I made, just playing around to see what it would look like.

Forward to my 2013 NaNoWriMo novel, and I once again dabbled, this time on a cover specifically for Doryn.

My 2014 NaNoWriMo Novel deserves no less, so . . .

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

This entry was posted in Fiction, Stuff, Writing Stuff and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Cover Art for NaNoWriMo No. 2

1. Sorry to be a pedantic bore egad but shouldn’t that read Remo doesn’t stand a chance? Can’t wait for the sequel get a move on theres a good chap. :)

Artistic license . . . obviously you’ve not read many of my posts; that’s a recurring turn of phrase(“it don’t matter none”) as is “I be sure” and a few others.

Man, you’re impatient; have you already read all my other stuff?

. . . wait . . . at your age, if you just go have a nap you’ll probably forget it and it’ll be like reading original material.

2. Eddy Winko says:

An early morning laugh for me, cheers!

3. These are all great! Cover art and cover words are important and each of these draw me in, wanting to know more! :-)
    One of the reasons I still love book books (over my Kindle and reading on-line, etc.) is the book covers…oh, and the feel of the bound book and it’s pages.
    Yes, I are old…er…I mean “well seasoned”, ;-) I love the old record covers, too!

The first is made up, but wish I had written it . . . the other two are for my NaNoWriMo novels.

Most eBooks these days include decent cover-art. It should be effective regardless of the seasoning.

Love the last cover!

This app is the most fun to use. It fell out of my bookmarks and I almost forgot about it. Time to get busy. Nice work.

It is fun to play with . . . I which they allowed more layers but really, one is hard-pressed to complain. One of these days, I’ll do a “serious” one and order something so I can support the site.

This type of art really does suit your novels.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )