I had an idea . . .

. . . and Melisa actualized it  . . .

wpid-20150115134417_1.jpg

wpid-20150115_134726_1.jpg

wpid-20150115_134731_1.jpg

wpid-20150115_134655_1_20150115141031446.jpg

I also have a radiometer (it’s spinning but since it’s a still, you can’t see it) and a tiny ghost.

wpid-20150115_125649_1.jpg

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to I had an idea . . .

Melisa doesn’t spoil you at all, as can clearly be seen. Since it’s unlikely that you are having company tonight, she is probably going to have you run those tasty treats over to one or more of the neighbors, right? I’m not even that fond of chocolate, and I’m drooling a little
    !

Sadly, as she cares more about her caloric intake than I do, I will have to force myself to eat the majority of those . . . we just had half of a pseudo-smores . . . wow, are they good.

I further sampled the graham crackers, and those are good as well. I’m waiting for the chocolate on the walnuts to solidify, and then . . . BAAAMM! . . . they won’t know what hit them.

2. Oh, man! Melisa did great! Those look so yummy! :-) Choc, graham crackers, marshmallows, nuts…what could be better! :-P I’ve always enjoyed s’mores and vanilla or choc frosting on graham crackers! :-)
    Cool radiometer! :-)
    HUGS!!! ;-)

Mmmmmm!!! What time’s dinner?

4. Eddy Winko says:

It’s hard work as an official taster.

5. PiedType says:

I’m sitting here contemplating a late night snack and come across this! Not fair! I need those walnuts, now!

6. Emily Scott says:

Love how the post inexplicably ends with a radiometer and a friendly ghost. Why the hell not.

Dark chocolate covered walnuts! One of mine and mother’s favorites from FM. Though just freshly dipped is a super treat!