Guess Where

image

Kevin Bacon played this guy in a surprisingly suspenseful movie considering we all knew the outcome.

That’s not a hint of where,  just who. Well, not so much who either, considering the name is right in the picture.

The answer to “where” will tell you where we are.

Also, the WordPress app sucks for composing posts.

Posted from WordPress for Android

This entry was posted in Writing Stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Guess Where

That’s a great shot with the moon in sight. Very symbolic of Apollo 13’s journey. I never tire of watching that movie and listening to that great soundtrack. Hope your journey is successful in every way!

Well, or oxygen tank did not blow when we vented it, but I still wanted to build some kind of filter anyway because the rude people in front of us let periodically loose with some potent flatulence.

The moon was added as an overlay through the updated Pixlr app. I thought it was a fortuitous and timely update given I had just taken the photo.

2. Cool photo! That is a great movie! Love how you added the moon!
    Hope you are having some fun wherever you are! :-)

That was the B Station of the Denver train shuttles. Where we are going well become evident in the next few days as I hope to do the occasional post updating my travels.

And yes, the moon fit really well in that shot.

3. mvschulze says:

Not sure where, but I was not aware he died only about 15 yrs after Apollo 13. It was truly a miracle of modern (1960’s modern) science that the three of the them survived – and … What an Awesome journey. M

4. Carissa says:

I was going to say it looks like a train station of some kind, but you beat me to it in one of your comments…

Yeah, there was little chance anyone that I know would get that. One, I don’t have (m)any friends where I live, and few people from where I live read my blog (1, maybe 2 . . . Once or twice a year, but not both on the same year).

Two, that was a pretty specific place and item. One would have to have seen it, noticed it, and then remembered it.