Thanksgiving 2014

20141127_174306_1_20141127175407340

If you live in the U.S. or are a U.S. native, you might be celebrating Thanksgiving.

If so, our warmest wishes for a nice meal with family, and for said meal to be free from strife (a too common Thanksgiving tradition). We had a non-traditional meal that very much resembled one of our regular meals. Very good, and leaving room for a dessert to be named later.

If you are native to other countries, and don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, then we hope you had a decent meal, preferably with family, good friends, or both.

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

This entry was posted in Musings Stuff, Personal and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Thanksgiving 2014

Looks good and tasty, very much like the non-traditional one mother and I had today. But appreciation was very much present, as the Pilgrims of old intended it to be. Auguri per un Buon Ringraziamento!

Mmmmmm! Looks good.

3. TidiousTed says:

Salmon or trout? Doesn’t matter really, I love both :-)

4. paigeaddams says:

Oooo – that looks amazing! :D Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!

5. Your meal looks yummy! I love pink salmon! :-) (and brown rice and green beans!) (a colorful meal!) :-)
    I had a great Thanksgiving with my family! :-)
    Hope you and Melisa had a great day, too! :-)

Your Thanksgiving meal looks delicious! We did have turkey and some of the usual side dishes, but we didn’t go overboard… turkey is a favorite meal at our house, so it’s on the menu fairly often. Almost as often as we have salmon. It was a pleasant day, and the cats and dogs refused to leave the kitchen for most of it, hoping I would drop something. Occasionally I did, it being a family sort of holiday.

We’re more apt to do turkey breasts, but with the sales that were on, we have two turkeys in the freezer. So, turkeys in our future (even discounting the elections are mostly behind us).

. . . and good of you to be so clumsy in the kitchen.