Mini-update

So, once again life yanks my attention elsewhere.  This is a notice that I might not be very active in the blogging universe for the next few days.

However, right now I can share a picture of a deadly, smiling, hysterical  . . . er . . . historical jet.

wpid-20140227_143008_hdr_1.jpg

That’s a photo from the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, Florida.

That plane sure do look happy!

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

This entry was posted in Aeroplanes, Airplanes, Personal, Photography and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Mini-update

1. Norma says:

That sure does look like a happy jet. See you when you get back Emilio :)

2. Sounds like an interesting museum. Who keeps it so shiny?

3. gpcox says:

Take care! Great photo!

Why is this plane smiling?

Hope you have as good a time as that plane seems to be having!

6. Ha! What a great smile! :-) I wonder if she is in love! ??? (Are planes female…like most cars and motorcycles are female?! At least that’s what men tell me! :-D )
    Hope whatever is going on in your life is good. You’ll be in my thoughts and sending good wishes.
    Hope you are back here soon.

She do look happy don’t she? Like I said, I’m guessing it has to do with being pampered and buffed by people who really cre for her.

Thanks for the wishes. We’re lending moral support to a family member. It’s health related, so we do hope it all works out for the best.

7. PiedType says:

So if I wanted to see a photo of that plane tending to business, what would I look for (kind of plane?)?

(Picture makes me smile every time I look at it. Such a goofy smile.)

Can’t look at it without smiling!