Mini-break

People probably did not notice, but I’ve been less active these past few days, both in posting on my own blog, and in reading other people’s blogs.

Stuff be happening, you see, and I might be kind of busy with real life for a few days times three. It will also mean I might not be able to catch up when I do come back to my virtual life.

Think of it as being in stasis . . . The virtual world goes on, but not for me, and I’m none the wiser when it do return.

So, enjoy my absence, and this picture . . .

image

It signifies me metaphorically washing my hands of the Internet (not really, but it sounds profound; Chopraesque, even).

Also, composed on my Samsung Note II, and hence missing all the usual end notes and stuff; read a previous post if you miss them so.

This entry was posted in Writing Stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Mini-break

1. Emily Heath says:

It’s always tricky catching up with the virtual world… recently I’ve given up trying. Enjoy your real life action.

Hope everything is okay, and that you will be able to drop in occasionally to brighten our lives (or give us a new perspective on them, at least!.) Sometimes it is a good idea to step back and take a few deep breaths. Will be thinking of you both, and hoping all is well.

Sorry Sandy; I wrote that late last night, and not realized it might sound a bit, you know, all ‘something dreadful has happened!’ like if a politician infested my yard, or something.

No, just busy, and we have guests. I’m going to be on the move more than usual showing them the sights, eating more than usual (if that’s even possible), watching movies, and other entertainment-related stuff.

I’ll probably still do a little blogging either during early mornings or late nights, but not much. Mostly I wrote that because I will have to sacrifice reading other people’s blogs, and while they don’t rely on my tremendous wisdom and wit to enhance their lives, they might take umbrage with my absence, like if I’m dissing them, or something.

Thanks for your concern.

Okay. No one noticed when I took a week off last week. All my regulars ( both of them) just went about their daily lives. It’s great to get away once in a while.

Didn’t care for the above photo, it gave me a sinking feeling. I look forward to you regular posts.

5. haydendlinder says:

You know, between this comment, “and while they don’t rely on my tremendous wisdom and wit to enhance their lives,” and that picture I just don;t know where to start. Just soooo much to work with here…… Eh, do you have one with toilets in it?