Untitled Post 00079

Click on photos for larger view

untitled-_DIGI

"you have a seed in your teeth."

“you have a seed in your teeth.”

"I know, but I'm looking at the ISS."

“I know, but I’m looking at the ISS.”

<><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><>

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

<><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><>

Please know I will decline blogger-to-blogger awards.   I appreciate the intent behind it, but I prefer a comment thanking me for turning you away from a life of crime, religion, or for making you a better person in some other way.  That would mean something to me. Find out more by clicking any of the links below.

This entry was posted in Animals, Chipmunk, Photography, Photography Stuff and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Untitled Post 00079

Love the chipmunk!

They are cute. This guy would make runs to the feeder, stuffing his cheeks as much as he could, run off, come back, and repeat. He must have had rented a storage area to store all of it.

Where’s Dale?

3. I’ve never seen one. Very cute! :)

4. Eddy Winko says:

I have to travel quite a way to get a view of the ISS and then for less than a minute :( Maybe I’ll check again next time we hit the road.

If it’s angled correctly, it’s visible in the daytime (sunlight reflected from the solar panels).

I think you can set up alerts for when it’s in your neck of the woods.

Excellent processing for that cute fellow! Love the blue and gold combination, it’s so striking! And I like the ISS tracking photo (reminds me that I’ve only looked at it once, so I’d say it’s time to do that again).