Untitled Post 00071

Click on photos for larger view

6089_JUL07_MISC1_DIGI

6091_JUL07_MISC1_DIGI

6092_JUL07_MISC1_DIGI

6096_JUL07_MISC1_DIGI

6099_JUL07_MISC1_DIGI

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Please know I will decline blogger-to-blogger awards.   I appreciate the intent behind it, but I prefer a comment thanking me for turning you away from a life of crime, religion, or for making you a better person in some other way.  That would mean something to me. Find out more by clicking any of the links below.

This entry was posted in Animals, Deer, Photography, Photography Stuff and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Untitled Post 00071

1. seekraz says:

Dude’s got quite a few scars on his chest there….doesn’t seem bothered by them, though…looking kind of content, munchin’ away….. Nice photos….

I’d like to know how much you paid this guy to pose so nicely. He looks like he’s even smiling.

I was heading home from work, and he was walking going the opposite way on the other side of the road. I pulled off, and walked back along the road.

This was shot with my 80-400mm at 400mm (600mm equivalent), hand-held from about 30-40 yards, across the road from the buck. I was not that close, although he did take notice of me.

So, nothing. Not a dang thing. Didn’t even get a release form, or nuthin’.

He certainly appears very relaxed about having his picture taken! I agree…. very nice photos.

Thank you. I snapped 14 photos, of which 9 were reasonable sharp, so I got lucky. The lens is big and heavy, but it does a reasonable job in good light.

He was more concerned of the cars on the road than of the old dude snapping photos across the way.

I, too, agree that this handsome creature appears to be aware of and enjoyed the photo shoot!