Untitled Post 00058

Click on photos for larger view

0059_IL_APR2K4-daffodils_DIGI 0043_IL_APR2K4_DIGI 0056_IL_APR2K4-hyacinth_DIGI 0077_IL_APR2K4-daffodils_DIGI

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Please know I will decline blogger-to-blogger awards.   I appreciate the intent behind it, but I prefer a comment thanking me for turning you away from a life of crime, religion, or for making you a better person in some other way.  That would mean something to me. Find out more by clicking any of the links below.

This entry was posted in Flowers, Photography, Photography Stuff and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Untitled Post 00058

Thank you for sharing your Spring. Those are vibrant and colorful and way ahead of my daffodils, which keep looking up to the sky to make sure Mother Nature doesn’t have any more surprises for us this week.

Those are from our Michigan home, many years ago . . .

I did plant some last fall, but so far they’ve been frozen nearly every night, snowed-upon a number of times, and flattened by heavy sleet a few times . . . they might yet make it, but I’m guessing they are tiring of the effort.

2. colonialist says:

Really pleasant to look at.

We still have snow on the ground. Are these “flowers”?

4. Absolutely beautiful!! There is something so heartwarming about daffodils isn’t there, love them :)

Glorious nature! Can’t wait to see the real ones soon. But for now I’m content to just look at your beautiful shots and just add that the harmonious backgrounds of each greatly enhance the subjects.

Just walked out to see ours . . . after clearing snow from the drive yesterday, we are looking today to getting into the 60s, and tomorrow into the 70s.

That should help the flowers. They all have buds, so it looks as if the freezing temperatures have not seriously hurt them (Daffodils be tough!). I’m hoping the tulips will be OK as well, but with two more months of possible snow, I’m wondering.