Untitled Post 00055

Mod 1

Mod 2

Mod 2

Mod B&W

Mod B&W

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Please know I will decline blogger-to-blogger awards.   I appreciate the intent behind it, but I prefer a comment thanking me for turning you away from a life of crime, religion, or for making you a better person in some other way.  That would mean something to me. Find out more by clicking any of the links below.

This entry was posted in Black & White, Photography, Photography Stuff and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Untitled Post 00055

So far, looks like I’m with the group that has 100% of the votes. But someone else might vote, so we’ll see how it goes.

Honestly, I think most people look at this through the WordPress Reader, and hence only see the first picture (the poll does not show up).

As for you holding the unanimous vote . . . I know at least one other person who will vote, so you have a 25% chance of retaining the honor.

I might not be that ‘other person’ since there are a few others who take time to vote, but in any case, I gave my vote to the B&W. It has a much less creepy ‘hairy’ look to it, kinda makes it more dignified.

3. renxkyoko says:

Voted for the last one.

4. gpcox says:

Looks as though I picked the most popular – # 1.

Thank you.

There’s only subtle changes between the original and Mod !, with the most evident being sharpening, but apparently people do notice it.

5. disperser says:

Mod #1 pulls ahead, with Mod B&W hot on it heels!

Mod #2 looked like a contender, but it’s now trailing the frontrunners, and looks to be running out of steam!

Original is still at the gate, wondering what that bell meant!

It’s an exciting race, folks!