Untitled Post 00054

Dahlia – the vampire version

Dahlia - monochrome fun

Dahlia – monochrome fun

Dahlia - metal dreams

Dahlia – metal dreams

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Please know I will decline blogger-to-blogger awards.   I appreciate the intent behind it, but I prefer a comment thanking me for turning you away from a life of crime, religion, or for making you a better person in some other way.  That would mean something to me. Find out more by clicking any of the links below.

This entry was posted in Black & White, Dahlia, Flowers, Photography, Photography Stuff and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Untitled Post 00054

1. seekraz says:

I’d go with the first one, the original, unless you’re planning on lending/selling the image to Stephenie Meyer for any upcoming book covers she might be needing…… ;)

Yet another tough decision to make . . . the first is Bold, the second Melodramatic, the fourth Imposing, . . . but the third got my vote by Simply Impressing!

There are definitely those who prefer B&W. The original and the B&W are neck and neck, with Vampire grabbing one vote, and Metal languishing unloved.

Liked the color combination in the “vampire” version, which I thought was really effective. Didn’t see any fangs, so was surprised that turned out to be the vampire version, but I stand by my selection.

It evoked color schemes for a couple of shows and movies I don’t watch but saw advertised.

. . . don’t stand too close . . . perhaps the fangs are retractable.

4. Carissa says:

Love the Vampire version.

5. disperser says:

As of right now, we have a three way tie . . . exciting stuff!

. . . Metal still languishes.

6. renxkyoko says:

Voted . Original. Sorry for that. the original is just beautiful, imo.

Nothing to be sorry about. Thanks for voting . . . current standings (only seven votes out of 15 likes):

– original: 3
      – Monochrome: 2
      – Vampire: 2
      – Metal: Nada. Niente. Zero. Zilch.