Untitled Post 00042

Click for larger view

Click for larger view

Click for larger view

Click for larger view

Click for larger view

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Please know I will decline blogger-to-blogger awards.   I appreciate the intent behind it, but I prefer a comment thanking me for turning you away from a life of crime, religion, or for making you a better person in some other way.  That would mean something to me. Find out more by clicking any of the links below.

This entry was posted in Birds, Photography, Photography Stuff, Stellar's Jay, Stuff and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Untitled Post 00042

1. seekraz says:

Dude looks like he’s been through the wringer…but very nice images…very crisp.

The first two photos were shot in 2004. The copyright is a mistake I did not bother correcting. They were shot on Mt. Rainier, at one of the overlooks.

In the rest, the bird was preening, and really going at it, hence the ‘wringer look’. Those were shot at Rocky Mountains NP in 2008. I shot those from the car at one of the pull-outs, and the bird was maybe 20-30 feet away from me.

I don’t know who that bird is, but from those photographs, I get the distinct feeling it has an attitude. Great pictures…. they made me smile.

His name is Jack . . . Jack Jay. I don’t think he has a rank, but if he does, I’m sure it’s no more than Corporal . . .

. . . Sandy, meet Corporal Jack Jay.

And I thought his name was Bob!

I LIKE the photos and especially the blue of what’s-his-name’s feathers.