Quick Post: Before and After Treatment

Original:

After Treatment

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website.  Could be they also torture small mammals.

<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><>

Please know I will decline blogger-to-blogger awards.   I appreciate the intent behind it, but I prefer a comment thanking me for turning you away from a life of crime, religion, or for making you a better person in some other way.  That would mean something to me. Find out more by clicking any of the links below.

This entry was posted in Other Stuff, Stuff, YouTube Stuff and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Quick Post: Before and After Treatment

Hahaha ! Somehow, the musical selection in the second video seems not quite right…. although it was certainly bouncy enough.

2. Eddy Winko says:

Funny :) I was just waiting for Benny to come into shot!

I was surprised how well the music went with the first guy . . . the other two were a little off, but overall, a good laugh to be had.

Also, I fixed what I thought was a typo (waitif). If that’s an actual word, let me know, and I will revert it (but please define it – I could not find a definition).

3. Carissa says:

Ha! Love it!

And speaking of drinking glasses, Mother and I raise them to honor the great Benny Hill whose show music made the second video truly funny and entertaining. We both had a good laugh so we thank you for that treat.

I tried watching some of the shows a few years ago, but I fear I have become a bit jaded; I still like it, but the jokes are really overused, and don’t have the same impact as they did.

That also happened with Red Skelton, but not with Carol Burnett, probably because I could watch Tim Conway and Harvey Korman read a paper and still laugh.

• AnnMarie says:

We share your views on the above mentioned shows. Carol and cast can still get us to laugh, perhaps because we don’t see her specials more than twice a year.