Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 168,285 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Aurora HDR 2019 vs. Luminar 3
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software – Part 4 (the Singles)
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software – Part 3
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software – Part 2
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software – Part 1
- ElBob, I’ll remember you
- General observations about stuff while waiting at the airport . . .
- Quick NECA Cruise Update 05 – the rest of Bar Harbor
- Quick NECA Cruise Update 04 – Boston and Some Bar Harbor
- Quick NECA Cruise Update 03 — Newport, RI
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Aurora HDR 2019 vs. Luminar 3
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software - Part 3
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software - Part 4 (the Singles)
- Of Spiders, Sunsets, and Woodland Park Bucks
- Barr Lake State Park - Colorado
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: December 2013
I’m a bit pissed-off about these next two movies . . . I really, really wanted them to be good, to become part of our small stable of go-to movies. Movies Melisa and I choose from when we need to … Continue reading
Movies . . . there be so few that capture my interest that it’s sad when even those few do little more than disappoint me. Now, I could say I’m writing this as a service to others who might be … Continue reading
It’s been a long road here . . . the last of the posts documenting my trip to the National Air and Space Museum. And this is the last of the cat pictures associated with these posts. Many people do … Continue reading
We’ve had a few days of very nice weather; middle 50s with sunny skies, and very little wind. It snowed overnight, 3-4 inches, maybe more, but yesterday we decided to go for a drive before the weather settled in. We … Continue reading
The amount of Christmas stuff we used to have was staggering. Enough lights to decorate the frontage of our 175 ft long Harlincin Ct. house, shrubs, trees, and mailbox. Additional decorations included garlands and ribbons. That was just outside . … Continue reading
This seems the opportune time to continue with my 2013 flowers photographs. And what do you know, all of these are also treated in DxO Pro 9. Mind you, these are not fantastic photos, but as the snow is falling, … Continue reading