Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 180,728 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- COVID-19 stuff . . . and “F” stories
- The “F” stories fiction distancing
- The “F” stories went live a few days ago . . . and stuff.
- To Mask or Not To Mask — Part 2
- To Mask or Not To Mask
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Fins”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Falcon”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Fatal”
- Alphabet Challenge “E” Stories voting results
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Stories Voting
- COVID-19 stuff . . . and "F" stories
- The "F" stories fiction distancing
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Fatal"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Falcon"
- To Mask or Not To Mask
- Barr Lake State Park - Colorado
- Grass Seeds — No. 1 BGW Edition
- The "F" stories went live a few days ago . . . and stuff.
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: November 2013
December is here, and I am posting this from the proverbial road. Probably not on an actual road, but someplace where I can use my phone or my laptop in relative comfort and safety. I could not make up … Continue reading
We are back at the airport, waiting to catch Disney’s Magical Express . . . . . . We like kids, really we do, but in large quantities we like them best quiet and nearby, or noisy and very far … Continue reading
Today we spent our day with good friends and ate good food, and I hope all my subscribers and casual readers also had a good day. I don’t have an appropriate post prepared, but I did go to the beach … Continue reading
Yup! Those are my Florida keys. Driving a Corolla, I am, with all four of the cylinders under the hood working to make it seem as if there were twice as many cylinders hiding under there, and not making me … Continue reading
After a couple of Twilight Zone-like instances, we made it to Homestead. What I had estimated at 4 hours worth of semi-pleasant driving turned into a sometimes surreal five hours trek. The photo above is of our refuge for the … Continue reading
Don’t know how well this will work, but I’m initiating the documentation of our time on the sky road. It begins with an early drive to DIA. Then a relatively painless passage through the TSA checkpoint; no need to take … Continue reading