Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 187,883 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and “L” stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- Alphabet Challenge “K” Stories voting results
- Doe, Fawn, and “K” stories voting reminder and stuff
- More Flowers and “K” stories voting reminder and stuff
- Flowers and “K” stories voting reminder
- You really should listen to this . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "K" Stories Voting
- Barr Lake State Park - Colorado
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Still into cat reruns . . . . Really, it’s now more of a habit than serious subterfuge to attract them chicks. Not only that, most guys are not even showing up . . . maybe they are turned off … Continue reading
Chapters: 1-4 / 5-8 / 9-12 / 13-16 / 17-19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 SV-1 By E. J. D’Alise (Disperser) Copyright 2004 – 2013 Chapter 27 The next week passed … Continue reading
I ran out of original cats . . . so I’m into reruns . . . . In all honesty (as opposed to partial or completely absent honesty), I think by now most chicks have caught on, and are not … Continue reading
(Writing prompt at the end of story) WRITING PROMPT #78: The Intrepid By E. J. D’Alise (Disperser) Copyright October 2013 “Sir, we see light!” “About time. What’s the status of our drives?” The captain stood with his back to the … Continue reading
Back in 2005, when we first moved into this house, we put out hummingbird feeders. We did so with little hope, because we were ignorant. I mean, we live at 7,300 feet in elevation; what self-respecting hummingbird would fly all … Continue reading
Chapters 1-4 can be found HERE. Chapters 5-8 can be found HERE. Chapter 9-12 can be found HERE. Chapter 13-16 can be found HERE. Chapters 17-19 can be found HERE. Chapter 20 can be found HERE. Chapter 21 can be found … Continue reading
The time was 4:30pm . . . snow flurries blowing about, and the temperature hovering around the 31 deg (F) mark. I open the sliding door to the deck and one by one I take down the hummingbird feeders. Then, … Continue reading
As one can see from the trees in my yard, the leaves are beginning to turn . . . fall is definitely here . . . Here’s a panorama from our sliding door to the deck. It was a bit … Continue reading
Once in a while, when it strikes me as appropriate, I do one of these . . . this being the first ever. No, not ride a horse . . . sharing stuff that crosses my path, and clean … Continue reading
For whatever reason, the summer passed with hardly any hawks crossing my viewfinder. There was one in August, but it sucked, just like the month. I mean, there were a couple of stills that might be worth sharing, but nothing … Continue reading