Cruise Food

image

image

This entry was posted in Alaska 2012, Cruising, Droid X, Smartphone Photography, Travel Stuff, Writing Stuff and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Cruise Food

1. seekraz says:

Cheesecake and blueberry something-or-other? Have some for me, too…. :)

2. rebecca2000 says:

Best Cruise food I had was when I paid for the extra special steak and seafood restaurant on two different cruise lines. The last one was in February. I first had this bread that was to die for and that was my failing. It was sooooooo good. I ate the entire piece of bread. Then they brought out appetizers and they were so good, I ate all of that……this leads all the way to the steak. I had so much that I only had room for a couple bites of steak. What can you do on a cruise. It isn’t as though you have a microwave in your room there. So it went to waste. I am still crying over that steak because it was AMAZING. Plus no room for dessert.

They do make good bread . . . had a bunch. Not much of a steak man, but their pastas and various appetizers were pretty good.

. . . and there is always room for dessert and a cappuccino.

3. You know this just makes me wish we were on that cruise with you. Especially to Alaska. One of the few places I haven’t been yet.

I will suggest an alternative . . . in 2001 we went to Alaska, rented a motor home, and tooled around for a couple of weeks. That is by far the best way to see the place. That will be our next visit to Alaska as well.

I have a friend who always orders dessert first since she’s extremely fond of them (and she’s as skinny as a rail!). I’ve done that once but when I’m hungry the last thing I want is something sweet, so that kinda backfired. If the restaurant has great bread then I’ll indulge, order an appetizer, skip the larger entree and usually have room left for dessert.

I assume you two ate the above so I’m left wondering how much, or little, you ate before that.

You spelled that wrong . . . it’s not “you two”; it’s “you too”. Those were my snacks, and yes, fried bread before that, and some other stuff that is lost to history after that.

5. Carissa says:

You’re killing me. That really looks good!

6. disperser says:

So, Back home now, and still processing all the food stuff I ate in the past week . . .

. . . TMI, I know.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )