Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 164,929 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 3 of 7
- Blackberries Moment
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 2 of 7
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 1 of 7
- Useful information about active shooter situations
- Recycling old breath
- Non-idle hands, and all that
- Got me more hummers videos
- Haines – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 3
- A litle of this and a little of that
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- Palm Vx and I
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Black Canyon of The Gunnison - Wildflowers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- National Museum of Naval Aviation — Part 4
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Monthly Archives: August 2012
I wish I had been one of the twelve. I wish I could have stood in awe, overwhelmed by the majesty of the vision . . . and never wanting the moment to end. But that time is past, and … Continue reading
Right off the bat (bat, get it? never mind), I was not impressed with the movie. I mean, great production value and all, but a cavernous (get it? Cavernous, bat-cave . . . Sigh, never mind) disappointment to this viewer. … Continue reading
This year has been a very good year for hummingbirds both at work and at the D’Alise residence. At work I maintain four window feeders. They are the most bother since deer empty them every night. At home I have … Continue reading
Consider for a moment just how far behind I am in my postings; there are flowers, spiders, butterflies, bugs, a ton of hummingbird photos, birds in general, sunsets, and other odd stuff all sitting on my hard-drive screaming at me … Continue reading
Vitriol – Cruel and bitter criticism We are in an election year . . . I therefore expect both Republican and Democratic parties to cast aside any pretense of civility, and to sling sulfuric acid at each other. I … Continue reading
The year 1990 saw us take the first of what would turn out to be many trips to Hawaii, specifically, the Big Island. We rented one of the condos at the Casa de Emdeko. Now, one can say it became … Continue reading